• Advanced lipid analysis – including HDL (good) and LDL (bad) cholesterol, total cholesterol and triglycerides (a measure of actual fat in the body)
• Cardiovascular risk assessment
• Resting 12-lead echocardiogram (ECG)
• Highly sensitive and advanced test to detect microscopic levels of blood in the stool that can be a sign further investigations are needed to rule out serious conditions such as bowel cancer.
• A urine sample will be tested for a wide range of markers such as infection, protein levels and traces microscopic blood that can be a potential sign of renal cancer or kidney failure.
• Traditionally BMI is used as an assessment tool but this can be misleading and valuable information can be missed. We use a state-of-the-art bioimpedance machine that can be used to measure body fat and muscle mass and can guide areas for improvement.
• Including testosterone levels.
• A protein produced by the prostate gland that can aid in diagnosis of prostate disease and for monitoring response to treatment.
• (Further information can be provided to discuss the pros and cons of testing)
• A comprehensive female hormone test Including indicators to help with the clinical diagnosis of peri-menopause and menopause.
our wellbeing checks truly bespoke
patients dedicated to preventative healthcare